Job Type: Part-time & Full time positions available
Salary: £8.50 - £15 O.T.E. - according to age and experience
We are looking for a mature and experienced therapists who are passionate about providing a 5* star experience to all our clients. You must be experienced in working in a customer facing environment with impeccable personal presentation and have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
We are an award winning 5* beauty salon in Crystal Palace, south east London – most recently being awarded "Beauty Salon of the Year," from the British Hair and Beauty Awards. We create luxury day spa experiences in a high street salon and we are looking for confident and mature therapists with a passion for caring for others and delivering high standards of service.
We specialise in natural and organic skincare with Éminence Organics together with brands such as Vita Liberata and Mavala. We also try to make as many of our treatments vegan and vegetarian friendly and offer several vegan options. So if you're looking for a position where compassion, caring and kindness are valued attributes together with an environment that cares deeply about it's environmental impact and ethical responsibilities then we want to work with you.
We have well appointed therapy rooms, with electric, heated couches, full air conditioning and a constant supply of fresh linens, towels and stock. You are supported by front of house staff at all times with daily prepared booking sheets and client records and full reception cover.
We have excellent opportunities to grow and develop in to more senior roles as the company is expanding and we believe in rewarding hard work.
What we offer;
- Excellent salary and commission.
- Full and part time positions.
- Continued training and career development.
- In house training programs.
- A warm and supportive work place.
- Generous commission package.
- Salary according to age and experience, £9.00 - £15.00 per hour O.T.E.
- 28 days holiday pro rata.
- Shifts allocated 6 months in advance.
- Generous staff discounts and free treatment allowance.
- Performing a range of treatments to a high standard, including; facials, waxing (intimate waxing), lash tinting, massage, body wraps, electrical facials, manicures and pedicures.
- Working closely with a team of therapists to ensure standards are met.
- Retailing together with recommending products and services to clients.
- To undertake all training and development in treatment procedures.
- General housekeeping duties.
What we are looking for;
- Confident and mature attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A high standard of personal presentation.
- Service orientated.
- An in depth knowledge of skincare.
- Team player.
- Sales focused.
- ITEC, CIBTAC or equivalent qualifications such as NVQ Level 3 or above in Beauty Therapy.
- A passion for natural and organic skincare.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
- At least one years industry experience of performing treatments in a salon (this does not include time spent in college or mobile work straight from college).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 to £12.00 /hour basic salary + commission
Job Type: Full-time
Start dates available immediately.
Please email your C.V. with a cover letter here: