What can you expect?
We have rotas that are issued 6 months in advance to allow you to plan you personal life and ensure plenty of down time.
We provide full time reception cover that supports every aspect of your day. No checking clients out after appoitments, all client records prepared in advance and ready each morning with a day sheet detailing all bookings for the day ahead.
All treatments have buffer times to allow you to comfortably and calmly maintain and sanitise rooms between clients.
We don't cut corners with our hygiene practises, all linens are laundered after use, disposable items are not reused and we sterilise tools.
Enough uniforms provided to cover each shift worked per week.
The salon closes for lunch to allow us time to relax and unwind together.
Contracted legal employement with holiday and pension rights. We don't use illegal "hidden employment"
Regular in-house training and support.
How do we support college leavers?
We understand that beauty therapy training has now been reduced to two days a week for only two academic years which leaves you nervous and under prepared for working in a salon.
We know that multiple choice exams leave you unprepared with a great many gaps in your theory training and understand that you're not taught the importance of doing treatments to standard industry timing and that a lot of students are leaving college under-trained and nervous, we aim to fill in all the gaps in your education.
For college leavers our induction training is 6 months and in this time we teach you;
- How to carry out thorough and safe client consultations for each treatment we offer.
- Detailed training on each treatment with standard operating procedures for each one.
- All aspects of health and safety management.
- Detailed anatomy and pysiology training.
- Skincare science on topics such as glycation, peptides in skincare, oxidative stress and much more.
- Customer services and sales techniques.